Cleantech Forum Europe, 16-18 April 2012, Munich
Monday, April 16, 2012 - 09:00
Join hundreds of leading international cleantech entrepreneurs, investors, international policy makers and industry thought-leaders in Europe’s most important cleantech event!
Get funding for your company, listen to thought-provoking key note speeches and spotlight sessions and network with top cleantech leaders around the world. Cleantech Finland is a gold partner of the event for the second year in a row.
Investors, cleantech entrepreneurs, international policy makers and industry thought-leaders.
Relevant to all cleantech companies but beneficial especially to companies seeking funding or aiming to profile themselves as prominent cleantech players.
Participation package for Cleantech Finland members:
- Entrance to the Cleantech Forum for the entire duration of the event (1 person/company)
- Opportunity to present investment case in a Cleantech Finland-branded ‘In the Spotlight’ session
- Opportunity to apply for kick off and sparring session with investors and executives
- Exclusive networking event for Finnish companies and international investors
- Visibility in the Cleantech Finland lounge/stand at the exhibition area and all applicable event materials
- Welcome and networking receptions
- Media visibility in press materials
- Catering during the event
- Opportunity to attend pre-organized one-to-one/group sessions with investors, companies and journalists
Registration and inquiries, please contact:
email@example.com, +358 40 3433 336
Highlights from Cleantech Forum Amsterdam 2011
“Amsterdam Cleantech was very good for us.
We would definitely attend Munich as well.
I think you did you excellent job promoting Finnish companies/solutions”
“The participation in Cleantech Forum Amsterdam offered us
a great opportunity to network with European Cleantech players.
We signed an important cooperation agreement after the event."